Sell to us
If you live in southern Ontario, we're looking to buy your vintage and antique items, clothing, etc. We work by appointment only for buying, so please send us an email.
We want to discourage people from dropping by with items to sell. We are more than willing to come to you. If you live outside the Hamilton/GTA area, please send photos of the items you have, and we will determine whether or not it's something we're interested in.
We love rummaging through basements, barns, attics, etc... getting dirty is not a problem!
Please refer to the list below to get an idea of what we're looking for. It saves us both time.
ROYAL FLUSH WANT LIST:
Home (1930s-1970s, though not strictly):
- Glassware, kitchenware, flatware, etc.
- Barware, bar carts
- Furniture: chairs, tables, side tables, credenzas, living room furniture (wood, formica/arborite, Scandinavian design or inspired, etc.)
- Wall decor: art (paintings, art/design prints, photography), tapestry (woven, rugs), pennants, chalkware, etc., specifically mid-century, and modernist.
- Lighting: we’ll look at anything from the 30s-70s.
- Ceramics/pottery/glass decor: we’ll look at anything.
- Decor: wood, metal, chalkware
- Clocks, wall
- Blankets (wool, hand stitched quilts, antique, woven)
Clothing & accessories (1880s-1980s):
- Outerwear: denim, leather, chore, military, corduroy, canvas, knit, vests
- Workwear & uniforms: overalls, coveralls, denim, canvas, caps, shop coats
- Dresses & skirts
- Hats: ball caps, military, cowboy, pillbox, etc.
- Footwear: military, work boots, bowling, heeled, cowboy, etc.
- Button-ups, blouses, sweaters, etc.
- Glasses & sunglasses
- Jewellery: bakelite, plastic, costume, metal
- Scarves, collars, gloves, belts
- Bags: military, canvas, leather, duffel, rucksack, newspaper, vinyl, carpet, wallets, purses, etc.
- Suitcases, trunks, travel cases, foot lockers, etc.
- Signs: hand painted, wood, metal, porcelain, etc.
- Ephemera: photos, comics, cards/postcards, stationary, pulp novels, pre-1970 magazines ads, magazines, and nudie magazines, etc.
- Cameras (analogue), photography equipment
- Occult/paranormal items (books, haunted objects, etc.)
- Misc. items: school, architectural, office supplies, etc.
- Books: design, art, architecture, furniture design, photography, Canadian Modernism