NOW OPEN SUNDAYS UNTIL XMAS - 11AM-4PM

Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress

Vintage 70s Baby Blue Dress

Regular price
$42.00
Sale price
$42.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

JK Petite made this dress. It is 70% polyester, so I’m assuming that the other 30% is cotton. That part of the label is missing.

As you can see, the top part of the dress is plaid, and the bottom is a textured fabric in baby blue and babier blue. Slight puff to the sleeves. Very light stain on the front below the belt (see photo). Comes with matching belt.

By Joseph Ribkoff.
Union made in Canada.

No size indicated - please consult measurements carefully:

Shoulder width: 14"
Pit to pit: 19.5"
Bust: 38"
Waist: 37"
Hips: ~42"
Shoulder to waist: 17"
Waist to bottom: 24.5"
Bottom circ: 50"
Belt length: 93"

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, send us a message!

All of our packages are mailed with tracking. We will mail your package within 1-5 days. Please read item descriptions carefully for any damage or missing parts. Please check clothing measurements carefully. We do not accept returns. Send us a message if you have any questions.