Darling vintage 50s/60s fit and flare party dress, in a semi-shiny royal blue. Styled by Ricky, Toronto.
This dress has:
- Spaghetti straps
- Layered fabric on the skirt that forms petal like shapes on the front and back
- A cream coloured under layer, with varying hemlines that peak below the skirt in some areas
- A large bow on the front of the waist
- Two layered top: front is only attached at sides (see photo #3), and underneath is the fitted top with wire/plastic support on the lower back and up the bust, like a bustier
- Back zipper closure with 2 sets of hook and eye
Dress is in good condition, with a few things to mention:
- the straps have been shortened and mended
- there is a tiny mended hole on the front right of skirt
- there is a stain on the bottom back left of skirt
No tag indicating size - please consult measurements carefully:
Bust: approx. 30"
Waist to bottom hem: 29”
Length of straps: 16"
Centre top to waist: 11"
Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, send us a message!
All of our packages are mailed with tracking. We will mail your package within 1-5 days. Please read item descriptions carefully for any damage or missing parts. Please check clothing measurements carefully. We do not accept returns. Send us a message if you have any questions.